Fireside Barnwood Bunk Bed T/T, F/F, Q/QThis meticulously constructed reclaimed wood bunk bed is made from 1800's tabacco barn red oak planks. The ladder is built into the footrest with a choice of left or right mounting. The photo is "ladder left". This barnwood bunk bed comes in three different sizes - Twin over Twin, Full over Full and Queen over Queen
Reclaimed barnwood furniture is a rustic alternative to rustic log furniture. When you purchase reclaimed wood furniture, you not only enjoy its beauty and uniqueness, but you also feel good about helping the environment. Eco-friendly furniture is not a new idea. Americans have refinished, re-used, and created reclaimed furniture from weathered wood for centuries.
Barnwood furniture was the first reclaimed wood furniture, and was popular all over the United States. Generations of artisans and furniture craftsmen in New England, Texas, Montana, and other regions had their own distinctive barnwood furniture style. Now, even barnwood is rare. Yet, the look of naturally-weathered wood gets more popular every year.
* Full length hard wood rails for a sturdy construction.
* Dull catalyzed lacquer finish is extra durable and retains the wood?s natural rustic character.
* Built with reclaimed Red Oak planks from 1800?s tobacco barns.
* This piece of furniture is made-to-order and individually hand crafted
* Queen Size bunk bed comes with T-support
* Three sizes available. * 31" of space between the bottom mattress and the top bunk
Note: for safety it is recommended only using a standard 8 inch thick mattress on the top bunk.
click "Additional Images" thumbnails abovetab above for assembly instructions.
Click the link to view our rustic furniture bedding fabric options and mattresses !
Twin/Twin: 44W x 85L x 71H
Full/Full: 60W x 85L x 71H
Queen/Queen: 66W x 90L x 71H
This manufacturer offers a lifetime warranty on all rustic log furniture.
As with most of our reclaimed barnwood furniture, this item has free curbside delivery to the lower 48 states.
This item generally ships in 6 - 8 weeks.