Viking Northwoods Klondike Log Pool TableThe Klondike is a Norway Pine log pool table that originated in the North woods. All of the logs are hand peeled using a drawknife. The legs are massive 9" logs. Each table is very unique as each knot has its own character. By not peeling off all of the cambium with the drawknife, we create more of a contrast on the logs. This particular table is perfect for the person who is looking for the more rustic log furniture look. With a personality all of its own, you might think the Klondike log pool table was designed by Mother Nature!
* The spotting points on our log pool tables are a signature detail of Viking Northwoods Billiards. Made out of Black Walnut, the laser-cut evergreen trees add nice detail to all of thes log pool tables. Click on the "Additional Images" above tab to view details.
* Chocolate Brown, full Shieldied pockets
* 1 inch thick (3 piece) Brazilian Lunsford slate
* Champion Tour Edition K66 side cushions
* 14 ply main beams and 7 ply side beams make up the inner structure of the body
* Assembled uni-body which as the top machined to .005"
* Top plate on the uni-body for slate backing and attaching cloth
7-Foot: 91"L x 52"W x 30"H, 697 lbs
8-Foot: 101"L x 57"W x 30"H, 838 lbs
Optional Billiard Accessory Kit includes - Ball Set, 2 piece Bridge Cues, Wood 9 ball rack, 12 piece brush, Repair Kit, 2 Piece Cues (4), Wood Triangle, Bridge Head, Under Rail brush, Chalk Holder, Table Cover. See "Additional Images" tab for photo of set.
Complete your game room by adding a matching Klondike Pool Cue rack. See 'Additional Images' for photos.
Important: These tables are very heavy - sometimes exceeding 500lbs! They are typically delivered in 3 pieces. Customer needs to coordinate with shipper or others for unloading. Professional installation recommended to ensure the table is properly balanced! This usually costs $300-$500.