Mountain Woods Rustic Aspen Armoire 2-DrawerComplete your ideal bedroom rustic log furniture suite with a stunning solid Aspen armoire that manages your clothing storage or TV/electronics needs. Pictured with optional half-log fronts.
Features of this rustic log furniture piece includes:
- Constructed from nicely charactered aspen
- logs are hand-peeled to preserve the natural wood color and character
- 2 inch thick wood tops
- front & side skirt bases make for rock solid chests
- choose from 3 different Armoire styles - Wardrobe bar, Adjustable shelves or TV Swivel with shelf
- dove tail drawers
- high quality European drawer glides
- choice of flat front or half log drawer fronts (as shown in photo)<
Available with 4 different finishes, Beeswax & Linseed (as shown in photo), Clear Polyurethane, Bronze stain and Golden Shine (Beeswax & Polyurethane). Please see the "Additional Images" thumbnails above for photos of other finishes.
Choose among the 3 armoire style options:
* a wardrobe bar in the upper compartment
* two adjustable shelves in the upper compartment
* TV swivel and DVD shelf in the upper compartment.
Cedar lining of the upper compartment (not drawers) is optional. All armoire doors have 270 degree hinges for easy interior access and optimal TV viewing.
Approx. dimensions: 40"w X 28d X 76"h
This item generally ships in 4 - 6 weeks and as with most of our rustic log furniture, delivery is free within the lower 48 states.
This manufacturer offers a lifetime warranty on all their log furniture.
Bronze Aspen Stain
Those who prefer their rustic log furniture with darker, richer wood tones can now order any of the Mountain Woods or Rustic Arts rustic log furniture with Bronze Aspen stain. This stain blends well with many decor styles, including lodge, western or traditional. The color of our Bronze Aspen stain complements the natural tones in the aspen wood, and showcases a rich array of colors and character in each handcrafted, hand-stained piece of furniture. Table tops and flat surfaces show off the richness of the Bronze Aspen finish and enhance the color variations. Any of our existing or customized Mountain Woods Furniture pieces can be created with the Bronze Aspen finish. All of the Bronze Aspen tops are hand-brushed with three coats of polyurethane for protection and durability, while the rest of the piece is hand-rubbed with a beeswax and linseed oil combination.
Click the link to view a PDF of examples of rustic log furniture with Bronze Aspen stain.