Viking Northwoods Open Pine Log TV StandAdd this beautiful handcrafted pine log widescreen TV stand to any log furniture themed living room, den or game room.
Features of this widescreen log TV stand include
- 2 Doors with 2 adjustable shelves behind each door
- 3 adjustable shelves in the middle section
- Grommet holes are provided throughout the cabinet to accommodate for wiring
- Available in both clear finish as shown in photo or Honey Pine finish (see sample of Honey Pine on coffee table)
Construction of this log TV stand include
- All accent logs, handles, doors and top are hand drawn knife to give each piece a rustic look
- Doors and top are constructed of solid laminated strips of 1-1/2” Ponderosa Pine to help prevent warping and cracking
- Finished with moisture resistant catalyzed lacquer to protect the cabinet
- All doors have self closing, 3 way adjustable, concealed hinges
Approx. dimensions: 30”h x 52”w x 19”d
This item is generally ships in2-4 weeks.
This manufacturer offers a lifetime warranty on all rustic log furniture.
This item is heavy. As with most of our log furniture, this item has free curbside delivery to 48 states, however freight truck drivers are not required to assist in unloading or bring the item into your house. If you do not have assistance to unload this item from the truck, the optional liftgate (an elevator on the back of the truck) service is recommended. One charge per order. Click on the "Shipping and returns policy" link above for additional details.
When buying rustic furniture, here's a rule of thumb: the more massive the room, the more massive the rustic log furniture!
NOTICE - Our rustic furniture may vary in color, grain pattern, character, insect tracks and texture. No two pieces of our rustic wood furniture will look exactly the same. Each piece of wood may absorb stain and/or finish differently, and the color of our furniture can vary from the images shown on your computer. If you are looking for a specific color of wood, we recommend you contact Log Cabin Rustics before purchasing your furniture pieces.